What a fabulous summer holiday period we just experienced on Lord Howe! We were lucky enough to dive with some long-term returning families, with whom it's always a pleasure to dive and share stories. We have also had the opportunity to host new guests, we thank you for choosing Dive Lord Howe and we can't wait to see you back again next year!
We've had a great winter, recharging and preparing for the upcoming season! Our doors will be opening on 1st September, we look forward to welcoming you to Lord Howe soon!
Pro Dive Lord Howe Island has opened its PADI Divemaster Internship program to applications for the season of 2015-2016.
The positions available are:
One position from 18th Sep 2015 - 31st Jan 2016
Two positions from 1st Feb 2016 - 31st May 2016
The successful candidates should be passionate about the environment, physically fit and have a friendly disposition.
Pre requisites are:
- Open Water SCUBA Certification
- Drivers Licence
- Boating experience preferred
- CPR and Senior First Aid preferred
The positions are unpaid, with most expenses included. Inclusions are:
- Return flights from Sydney or Brisbane
- Transfers to and from Lord Howe Island Airport
- Accommodation on Lord Howe Island
- All certifications to PADI Divemaster
- All tuition, training, guidance and support
- Boat and shore dives
- Use of dive equipment
- Pro Dive Lord Howe Island uniform
If you are interested in applying, please do the following:
- Right click on the below Application Form
- Print the Application Form and complete
- Email your completed Application Form along with your Resume to email@example.com
- Applications are due by close of business on Friday 3rd July 2015
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Cheers, Aaron and Lisa